Sunday, April 8, 2012

Back in business!

BACK IN BUSINESS...



Alright everyone...this time I'm serious. Although my past track record for blogging has been pretty lackluster, I'm going to give this another go. A lot has been happening on the music front and several remote friends have requested that I reinstate the blog as a means of keeping them in the loop. Since I'm not necessarily good at keeping up on the phone either, I'm happy to oblige this way.

For those of you who didn't know, the Zodlounge Crew went on a crazy trip to SXSW last month. We had the privilege of performing 3 shows right off of 6th street in Downtown Austin. It was an unbelievable experience, and I'm already looking forward to going again next year. (See some pictures below).

In other exciting news, I'm thrilled to announce that I'm writing/recording the 3rd Album. This time we're compiling a full record, and I'm so PUMPED about this project. I'll be releasing more information about how to get engaged on this endeavor in the next week!


Lastly, if you're in the Nashville (or surrounding) area, please come out on Friday April, 13th for a show at 12th and Porter! Shannon LaBrie, Charity Vance and I will all be singing some sets (similar to what we played in Austin) so you'll definitely want to be at this show if you can!

No comments:

Post a Comment