Sunday, May 13, 2012

Updates Updates!!

The past few weeks have been extremely busy, so this post will be somewhat scattered:

Since the last post, I've gotten to play two Writer's Nights at Hotel Indigo as well as the Billy Block Show at the Rutledge.
I've been over at the studio (Zodlounge) plugging away on this new album and I am so thrilled with our work so far...can't wait for you all to hear it! For a sneak peak, click the link to check out this short clip of us working on a rough vocal of the song 'Just Go' --> Kree Woods in the studio
Meanwhile, my second EP received a great review in Music Connection Magazine's May issue! I was completely humbled by the score, and cannot thank Music Connection enough!! To check out this review, go to http://www.musicconnection.com and click my name under 'New Music Critiques' or go to page 48 of the digital issue.

For a limited time we are offering my second EP 'Chance Happening' for FREE at http://www.noisetrade.com/kreewoods so go snag a copy and spread the word!!

Lastly, we shot a music video for my song 'Green' which should be out very soon. Keep checking back as I'll be sure to post it here!

No comments:

Post a Comment